PSKS needs your help!
There are several ways you can support the programs and youth at PSKS.
Lend a hand this winter by donating:
- New socks & underwear
- Winter clothing & accessories (good condition)
- Plus-size age-appropriate clothing for young men & women
- Feminine hygiene products
- Blankets (new or gently used/ good condition)
- Foot powder
- African American hair care products
- Shaving cream
- Lice shampoo
- Body wash
- Individually wrapped hot drink mixes & juices
- Individually wrapped snacks & candies
- Hand warmers
- New Adult Sleeping Bags
Please make sure all items are new or in good, clean condition! Thanks,
Elaine Simons, Executive Director
Your gift of cash is always welcome. These are what your donations help support:
- $20 pays for one participant’s State Identification for LEAP
- $25 will pay for a participant’s stipend for HYPE “Donut Dialogues”
- $75 pays for a student’s G.E.D. test costs for RISK.
- $100 will support a participant in STEP BEYOND
- $250 helps pay day-to-day operational expenses.
- $500 helps with the PSKS Emergency Fund
- Offer a job to one of our LEAP participants
- Donate stock, property or a vehicle
- Designate us through United Way of King County at your workplace.
- Mail checks to:
1814 Summit Ave
Seattle, WA 98122